Powered by Talent is Northern Irelands highest profile business conference on talent. On May 22nd 2019 at the ICC Belfast, we will bring together international speakers, high-profile local business commentators and over 500 delegates.
We welcome support from local businesses that want to align themselves with an event of this stature. The main elements on offer to a Powered by Talent exhibitor are outlined below:
- The opportunity to showcase your business and deliver your message to an audience of approximately 500+ delegates. Delegate profiles include; leadership and decision makers from Tech, Legal, Accountancy, Consultancy, HR and Public Sector
- Company profile, staff bio and contact listing information will feature on the conference app which all delegates will have full access to
- Access to the complete list of conference delegates in attendance, their employing organisations, and contact details and email addresses for those that have ‘opted in’
- The opportunity to raise your profile through prime positioning within the exhibition space. To drive business leads and engagement from prospective clients during the event
- Provision of company collateral and the opportunity to hold promotions from assigned exhibition space. Promotions can be issued via the conference app with prior consent and scheduling
- Complimentary access to the Powered by Talent conference for 1 member of your team
- All refreshment breaks will be served within the exhibitor space, meaning maximum exposure to delegates. A floor plan is available via inquiry.
Access to additional paid for advertising opportunities is available via the conference app. Interested parties should inquire at time of booking as to type and cost.
8 Prime exhibitor spaces are available on a first come basis @ £600 per site.
32 Standard exhibitor spaces are available on a first come basis @ £450 per site.
Exhibitor spaces will only remain held for a period of two weeks. If payment is not received within two weeks the site will be re-issued.
Full terms are available upon request.
Enquiries should be made via email in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, including availability and costs.